Golden Nugget International Film Festival
In partnership with:
GNIFF Festival UNITED KINGDOM
LONDON, SHEFFIELD, BRADFORD (KEIGHLEY) - 9th - 12th of June 2023
Festival Programs (Links to Download are Below - no email required)
Shorts, animations, documentaries, features from UK, USA, India, Turkey, Brazil, Belgium, Sweden, New Zealand.
Inaugural GNIFF Festival, Cetnje, Montenegro, 15, 16, 17 of July 2022
- Montenegro GNIFF Linden International Short Film Festival will take place at National Museum of Montenegro, at Cetinje, Historical Capital of Montenegro.
- Movies will be screened at closed and at open venue during three days: 15-17.07.2022.
- First two days and nights, audience will be able to see selection from GNIFF - Golden Nugget International Film Festival and third day, special Japanese selection will be presented, with courtesy of Japanese-Serbian Film Festival.
- Additional exibitions that will follow event will present old film posters from Montenegrian film history and old film equipment and will be of interest for curiosity and history lovers.
- We invite you to be present at Cetinje during those three days and between film screenenings explore this magical Capital full of Museums, Mausoleys, Old Churches, located on one of the highest Balkan mountain.
Golden Nugget International Film Festival (GNIFF) with quarterly
live screenings in four cities in three European countries and an annual live screening
and awards event.
A touring quarterly Short and Feature film screenings in four countries United Kingdom (London & Leeds), Bulgaria (Varna) and UAE (Dubai) with an annual award ceremony (August 2020) and Workshops/Seminars/Guest Speakers every quarter and at the annual award ceremony.
- The main focus of the festival is supporting and promoting new emerging filmmakers and provide avenues and honor for their talent and hard work.
- Our mission is to introduce to the talented and passionate filmmakers new opportunities for networking, collaboration, distribution and continuing education and training.
Why submit with us?
- Our long personal experience has led us to develop a film festival (platform/service) which aims to combine all the best practices/features which currently exist or are not evident among our competitors in the sector, in one easily accessible and affordable platform which main goal is to serve, honor, connect, promote and educate emerging talents as well as the established ones.
- We aim to give voice and presence to the emerging filmmakers coupled with “know how” to progress in their professional career.
- We are member of Universal Film Festival Organisation (UFFO), which currently has 370 member festivals which adhere to its code of conduct.
- Our judging panel comprised of academics and award winning film professionals working in the industry.
- We offer Inclusion of award winning films in partner festivals.
- We pledge to provide full transparency of all details of the competition which are detailed explained on FilmFreeway and the film festival website.
What do you get?
- Opportunities for the filmmakers to present their work in front of professionals in the
film industry as well before a live audience in different European cities.
- Personal feedbacks for their films from the jury upon request.
- Distribution opportunities for the award winning shorts and selected quarterly semi finalists.
- Opportunities for networking and collaboration.
- Valuable education and training for free or with high discounts.
To find new talented filmmakers (golden nuggets), to help their films
to be viewed and to connect them with experienced filmmakers, artists, as part of their education and training and
to connect their films with distribution platforms.
We would best describe ourselves as being creative - entrepreneur’s
which for us means that we have an insatiable thirst for learning, evolving and creating.
There is simply no one end goal. This translates into following an agenda which encompasses advanced communication,
empowerment, continuous learning and development leading to a sustainable economic development and a sustainable future
for individuals, organizations, and nations across the world.
How to Submit
Film submissions exclusively on FilmFreeway, so that you don’t have to deal with multiple platforms and also because FilmFreeway has the option for you to receive a discount for multiple submissions by becoming a GOLD member.
Our Amazing Partners
Filmmaking is all about colaboration, partnership and networking! We are happy to present our amazing partners!
Universal Film & Festival Organisation
10% disc DCP copy for GNIFF submitters!
Arab Asia International Short Film Festival
Asgard International [DE]
The Susan Roberts Academy (SRA)
Tourist Organization Cetinje
Opstina Cetinje - Municipality Cetinje
Radio Televizija Crne Gore
Japanese Serbian Film Festival